1. As a fertilizer in agriculture, magnesium sulfate is an important fertilizer because it provides rich nutrients for crops.
Magnesium contributes to crop growth and high yield.
Magnesium sulfate is a good fertilizer. It not only provides magnesium and sulfur, but also loosens the soil.
2. Used as feed additives, feed grade magnesium sulfate as a supplement of magnesium in feed processing.
Magnesium is an indispensable factor involved in the process of bone formation and muscle contraction in livestock and poultry. It is the activator of various enzymes in livestock and poultry, and plays an extremely important role in material metabolism and nerve function in livestock and poultry.
If livestock and poultry body lack of magnesium, will lead to substance metabolism and nerve function disorders, supply disorders, affect livestock growth and development, and even lead to death.
3. It is used for external application of saturated solution to relieve diarrhea, which has anti-inflammatory, detumescence, detoxification and analgesic effects, and can inhibit central nervous system, anticonvulsive and antispasmolytic effects;
4. Used for printing and dyeing fine muslin, as a weighting agent for cotton and silk, as a filler for kapok products;
5. Used for making grass, fertilizer, porcelain, pigments, matches, explosives and fire-proof materials;
6. Microbial industry as medium components, brewing additives, supplementing magnesium brewing water, as a nutrient source during fermentation;
7. Used as filler in leather industry to enhance heat resistance;
8. Used as a stabilizer in the production of fresh yeast, monosodium glutamate and calcium phosphate in the production of toothpaste in light industry;
9. Coagulant AIDS for cement;
10. Also used in the pulp, rayon and silk industry.
11. It can be used for the synthesis and mixing of products with little or no crystal water, for desiccant and dehydrating agent in organic chemical industry, for printing and dyeing fine cotton cloth and silk, as the weighting agent of cotton silk and the packing of ceiba products.
Meishen is the world's leading producer of magnesium oxide, Magnesium oxide is an oxide of magnesium, an ionic compound. It is a white solid at room temperature. Magnesium oxide exists in the form of periclase in nature and is a raw material for magnesium smelting. Magnesium oxide is white or light yellow powder, odorless, tasteless, this product is insoluble in water and ethanol, melting point 2852 ° C, boiling point 3600 ° C, magnesium oxide has high refractory insulation properties. It can be converted into crystal by burning at a temperature above 1000 ° C. If it rises above 1500 ° C, it will form a burnt magnesia or sintered magnesia.
Magnesium oxide can be used in the manufacture of metallurgy, smelting, advanced magnesia bricks, refractory materials and moisturizing materials. It is also widely used in rubber, rubber sheet, rubber products, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, plastic sheet accelerator, glass fiber reinforced plastics and Surface coating of silicon steel sheet, paper production, steel ball polishing, leather treatment, insulation materials, grease, dyes, ceramics, desiccant, resin, flame retardant, etc.
Hebei Meishen Chemical Technology Group is the main magnesium oxide producer in the world. It is also the largest magnesium salt producer in China and has won the ISO9002 quality system certification. It also has GMP-Certification.
With rich experience in the research, development, production, management and operation of magnesium oxide products, Meishen Group has always attached great importance to the research and development of new products and strict requirements on product quality. Meishen has a high-level sales team. The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world. It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.
Meishen has a high-level sales team. The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world. It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.